Beginner’s yoga is a well-rounded class that takes time to explain the basics of yoga practice. You will learn the fundamentals of yoga asanas (poses) and Pranayama (breathing techniques). You will learn the correct alignment of poses in a supportive environment. All elements of the class are explained thoroughly. The class ends with a deep relaxation.
· The yoga practised is traditional, classical yoga. A combination of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, finishing with Pranayama and Shivasana. The language used for poses is traditional Sanskrit, with English explanations
· Classes are suitable for Beginners and Intermediate levels, as options are given. All are welcome.
· Please don’t have a full meal two hours before yoga.
· During class at all times, irrespective of my instructions, if you feel any sharp pain or you have a medical history that is restricting or hurting you, stop. Resume in your own time.
· During class, go to your own full maximum capacity wherever possible